Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 7.1 Going Old School


















Going Old School
This project began with the process of using a now-a-day item and putting it into a vintage style poster. To create this I had to determine what Item would be best for this poster to work easily, how I would create the poster and image, and what would I do to add emphasis to the product. I chose the Nintendo Wii as the product to be advertised by this poster. Using old style and western typefaces along with an airbrushed look on the Wii and the background I felt this gave the overall look I was going for. I used warm colors in order to attract attention to the product and used neutral colors to accent it without taking away the attention the product needs in order to successfully sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment